Monday 16 January 2012

Vega Professional Brush PB-12 Deer Foot

Today, I’m going to review the eye makeup brush PB-12 Deer Foot from the Vega Professional range.

What Vega Claims:
This deer foot brush ideal for blending extra eye shadow and also good to pick up large amount of eye shadow for large eyes.



My Experience with Vega Professional Brush #PB-12 Deer Foot:This brush is quite unique in itself. It is angled, fluffy and quite bigger than I imagined it to be. The bristles are extremely soft to touch. They pick up a good amount of eyeshadow and the application is amazing. However, this brush is a little too big for my eye area. I use it to extend my eyeshadow upwards to my brow bone, outside towards the temples of my forehead and also to contour my nose. For extreme makeup photo shoots, I use this brush to contour the cheeks since it is so small, it gives a proper straight line below the cheek bones.

The brush is quite sturdy and classy. I have washed this brush twice already and the bristles haven’t shred one bit. Overall, I quite like this brush. On days, when I’m in a hurry, I use this brush to slap on nude eyeshadow all over my eyelid.




Here's how the brush looks like in comparison to the regular range of brushes from Vega:



Price:

Rs. 300
Pros of Vega Professional Brush #PB-12 Deer Foot:


  • The brush is sturdy and classy.
  • The bristles are extremely soft.
  • No shredding of the bristles even after 2 washes.
  • Easily available in beauty stores and on online shopping websites.
  • Decently priced.
Cons of Vega Professional Brush #PB-12 Deer Foot:

  • There’s not too much you can do with this brush considering its shape and size.
Rating:
4/5
Would I Recommend Vega Professional Brush #PB-12 Deer Foot?
Not really unless you want such unique brush in your handbag that you won’t be using often, I suggest you skip this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment