Thursday 18 October 2012

Colorbar Color Intense Liquid Eye liner in “Beyond Blue”



Today I’m going to review my current favorite eyeliner which was a gift from my girlfriend. I’m not big on liquid eyeliners but this one made me fall in love with them all over again. This shade is called “Beyond Blue”; it’s a dull turquoise shade with a metallic sheen to it. 



The pigmentation is brilliant. One stroke is enough to get that vibrant color on the eye lids. The felt tip applicator makes the application super easy. It applies the eyeliner thin but you can widen it accordingly to your preference. What I’ve noticed about a lot of liquid eyeliners is that they tend to get slightly streaky when an additional stroke is made. This eyeliner does not get streaky one bit and doesn’t dry super quickly so you can take your time widening the line. It dries in around 15 secs.

What I like the most about this eyeliner is the fact that it doesn’t smudge or crack for 4-5 hrs straight on my oily eyelids despite being non-waterproof. That being said, this eyeliner doesn’t stay all day. I wouldn’t wear this on a clubbing night out because it does tend to smudge a bit with sweat and humidity and with slight tearing of the eyes.  Since it’s not waterproof, removing it is really easy.

Over all, I’m in love with this eyeliner and the shade and I can’t wait to get my hands on some more shades!


Price:
Rs 350 for 3 ml.

Pros:
·        Stays on for a good 5 hours without cracking.
·        Vibrant color and doesn’t fade on oily lids.
·        Felt tip applicator makes it easy to apply the eyeliner.
·        Not streaky.
·        Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact wearers.

Cons:
·        Not waterproof. (not really a con for me)
·        Doesn’t stay all day as compared to other eyeliners.

Rating:
4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment