Sunday 12 February 2012

Korpse Kosmetics Octo-Ink Gel Liner in Shade Octopoda


After my last review on Korpse Kosmetics’ Eyeshadow Pigments, I’m here with yet another product from Korpse Kosmetics, the Octo-Ink Gel liner in Shade #Octopoda.

Octo-Ink Gel Liners come in just 5 shades:
  • Octopoda-Blue.
  • Chariclo- Silver.
  • Kraken-Dark Shimmery Grey.
  • Na Kika-Black with Gold shimmer.
  • Kiribati- a dark Eggplant purple.



The Octopoda gel liner is my current favorite and I’ve been wearing it almost everyday for the last few days.

Let me start off with the packaging. It’s a plastic jar, not too sturdy, but can withstand a few falls. The label on the jar is rather cheap looking. Korpse Kosmetics should really start putting the brand labels on the products. The size is the same as the eye shadow pigment jars; the size of a 2-rupee coin.

The eyeliner is an aqua marine, bright blue color with golden shimmer in it. The texture is great and applies really well too. This gel liner is not waterproof; however, that being said, it doesn’t smudge one bit through out the day. It stayed on my eyelids for almost 8-10 hours without primer in humid Mumbai!

To be honest, I expected this eyeliner to spread like butter all over my eyelids by the end of the day, but it stayed put on my eyelids all day.

The pigmentation of this eyeliner is amazing. It can be used as an eyeshadow base too by spreading it immediately after application. I have a strong feeling that this gel liner will tend to dry up in a few months, the texture is really nice, but it just feels like it’ll dry up.



Overall, this is one of my best purchases in the last one week and I’m completely satisfied with this product. I’m in love with this gel liner. If you haven’t checked out “Korpse Kosmetics” yet, make sure you do. The gel liners and eye shadow pigments are my overall favorites from all the products offered.

Price:

$ 6.50. (Shipping charges etc. depend on size and weight).

Pros of Korpse Kosmetics Octo-Ink Gel Liner in Shade Octopoda:
  • Long lasting (stays for more than 8 hours).
  • Inexpensive.
  • Really good quantity at such an affordable price.
  • Does not smudge, feather or fade away even though it’s not waterproof.
Cons of Korpse Kosmetics Octo-Ink Gel Liner in Shade Octopoda:
  • Not available in India. You can only purchase Korpse Kosmetics products online.
  • Packaging could have been better.
  • Not waterproof, not really a con, but this liner wouldn’t last in Indian monsoons.
  • Only 5 shades available.
Rating:

5/5

Would I Repurchase Korpse Kosmetics Octo-Ink Gel Liner in Shade Octopoda?

Hell yes! I can’t wait to buy the silver gel liner from the same brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment