Monday 12 December 2011

MaxFactor Long Lasting Performance Foundation in Shade -Beige 105




I’m really excited about today’s review! I’ll be reviewing my all time favorite foundation by Maxfactor. I’ve been using this shade of Maxfactor Lasting Foundation for a good 3 years now. Its one of my all time favorite foundations. Maxfactor is known for their foundations and pressed powders.

What Maxfactor Lasting Foundation claims:
Long lasting makeup. Resists touching off onto you or your clothes.

My Experience with Maxfactor Lasting Foundation in Shade#105 Soft Beige.

As I said earlier, I’ve been using this shade for almost 3 years now. I absolutely LOVE this foundation. The shade is perfect for my skin tone and I would suggest my fair skinned ladies to try out this particular shade number. It has a very good staying power and it stays for almost 10 hours. Through the end of the day, my tzone tends to get a little oily. But that’s alright, I use blotting papers and then dab on some loose powder to reduce shine.

The packaging is great. It’s a sqeezy tube and you can squeeze as much foundation you need without creating a mess. You only need very little amount of this foundation for your entire face.


This foundation is a medium-full coverage foundation. The oil content in this foundation is almost close to NIL. When applied, it gives a matte finish to the skin which I absolutely love since I have combination skin. I don’t use this foundation out in the day time since it’s a medium-full coverage foundation and I don’t want to look like a porcelain doll in the sunshine. Its more of an evening/party wear makeup. I love how this foundation evens out my skin tone and my skin texture feels so good with the foundation. It almost plumps my skin up and makes it glow. Love it!


The foundation is not a very good option for ladies with extremely dry skin, it tends to get cakey that way if your skin isn’t moisturized well.


The best part about the foundation is that it doesn’t get off on your clothes. TRUST ME. I can hug my boyfriend as tight as I want and rest my head on his shoulder without worrying about my makeup staining his tshirt. Yes, it does get onto white clothes a bit, but which makeup doesn’t stain white clothes, right?!

The foundation has a very subtle hint of fragrance of a lipstick. I know its kind of weird, but I actually like the fragrance a lot. The fragrance does disappear after application, which is good since I hate unnecessary fragrances on my face.

Over all, its one of the best foundations I’ve ever had and I really hope it stays longer in the market. You ladies should definitely try it out, you won’t be disappointed. They have a good range of shades available and some of the best shades for the Indian skin tones. J


Price:
BD 7/ Rs. 965 Approx.

Pros of Maxfactor Lasting Foundation in Shade#105 Soft Beige: 
  • Great staying power, lasts for about 10 hours.
  • Not oily at all and gives a matte finish to the skin.
  • Doesn’t get off onto your clothes.
  • Evens the skin tone and texture.
  • Only a small amount is required for the entire face.
  • Decently priced.
  • Good range of shades available.
  • LOVE the packaging.

Cons of Maxfactor Lasting Foundation in Shade#105 Soft Beige: 
  • Not available in India. (Different range of foundations is available here.) 
Rating:
5/5

Would I recommend/repurchase this product?
I’ve already got my girlfriends to use this product! J

2 comments: